What is Birthright Israel?
A FREE 10 day trip to for Jewish young adults ages 18-26 that connects them with the history and culture of Israel, while they explore their Jewish identity.
Your birthright gift includes round-trip airfare, land accommodations at quality guest houses and hotels, and most meals. Participants will be responsible for travel to and from New York's JFK International Airport, some meals, as well as gratuities for drivers and guides. A $250 deposit, fully refundable upon completion of the trip, is required.
What Are Some Highlights?:
- Explore the home of the 3 Abrahamic religions and it's vast network of markets - Jerusalem
- Hike through the Golan region
- Scale the heights of Masada
- Float in the water of the lowest place on Earth - the Dead Sea
- Check out Israel's "City that never sleeps" - Tel Aviv
- Befriend and travel with IDF soldiers
- Experience the richness of Israeli cuisine
- Meet Jewish leaders and Israeli peers
- Learn about Israel and your Jewish identity
Does UVM Hillel send a group?
Yes! UVM Hillel will be sending a campus-based group of UVM Jewish students during the winter and summer through our provider, Israel Outdoors. Sign up is on a first-come first-served basis, so don't miss it!
When can I go?
Our summer trip dates are June 4th-14th. Register HERE
How do I sign up?
Contact Hannah Salzberg, [email protected] if you have any questions or would like to register!
Go to UVM2Israel.com!
We are looking forward to another amazing trip!
You can find more in depth info about who sponsors the program and how it was started at www.israeloudoors.com .